Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bintan Trip



It's been a while! A much needed holiday! Just returned from a solo trip to Bintan. Was great to catch up with sleep, with taking photos, with myself and with God. ;-D Feeling recharged and ready for the next (relaxing) lap to finish off the training at NIE. Hurrahs!

Alrighty... let the photos do the talking!


Nirwana Beach Club. Used to be called Mana Mana when I was there 5 years ago. Wow, FIVE years ago... where has all the time in between gone to?


Strange composition for a photo... Blame it on self-timer mode.


Lurve the coconut trees...


I love coffee. yum yum slurp slurp.


Fantastic and glorious weather! I discovered that 70% of how captivating a beach is hinges upon the sunshine. Best when sun's shining brightly on a cloudless day.


Beach chairs, on which I spent a good part of my time. It's easy to doze off listening to the rhythmic crashing of waves ashore and feeling the gentle touch of sunshine and (sea/land?)breeze.


Ain't the sunset awwwweesome?


The above photos and MORE at the following link:inXanity's flickr stream

No comments: