Had my first day of lessons back at NIE. Things are much more relaxing now that the practicum is over.
As I sat there in the classroom, half listening to the tutor and half daydreaming while checking my handphone... I felt great being a student again.
People have been asking me a lot these days about why I had wanted to be a teacher. I can't really answer that question. Painfully honest off-the-top-of-my-head answer would be that I've never really wanted to be a teacher. Haha.
But now, I may just be starting to stumble upon the reason - I LOVE BEING A STUDENT. As a mugger, I had totally enjoyed my school days. Perhaps that's why I want to continue to be in this environment. Perhaps I hope to share with many others their experiences as students.
Throughout the 10 weeks of practicum, there were so many occasions I looked at the students and wished I were one of them, as a 14/15-year-old all over again. Those must have been the most fun and crazy years... thanks to the friends around me. Ahh... good old days.
No comments:
Post a Comment