Thursday, March 8, 2012

Comeback Post!

Let me make a loud proclamation: PHYSICSGEEK SHALL MAKE A COMEBACK IN BLOGGING, after a 2-year hiatus.

So what happened in these two years?  Very briefly, and very incoherently as well, here's an update:

  • don't really know much about physics these days - and have since become a fledging economics student
  • got to know someone whose REAL name is "Mimi" - someone quite senior, and who very much suit the sound of her name - hence i realised that i do NOT wish to be associated with "mimi", apart from this fluffy cyberspace
  • (almost) survived 24 months of desk-and-laptop-bound work
  • joined a gym and started boxing
  • and most importantly, [.......]

Well, what's in the [.....] then? Sometimes what is most important is invisible to the eye.  But well, vaguely, as a sequel to my preceding blog post (albeit circa. 2010), I think I've just begun to find bits and pieces of what I am looking for...


No comments: