The secret? Breathing.
For once I managed to hit a stage whereby I was breathing very very deeply. It felt as if some obscure barrier in my respiratory system has been broken and air was gushing through, surging in to fill my entire brain up. I could almost smell sweetness in the air it was intoxicating. That simply made me feel like running on and on so that I can inhale more of the air.
I thought, 'Aha, it's not the lack of energy but the abundance of fresh air I should be focussing on...'
And interestingly, this state is not something I can achieve when sprinting or running too fast right from the start. I had to do sustained jogging at a moderately quick pace. Or perhaps, the venue also matters.
Gosh, can't believe there's so much to blabber about a simple jog.
I even went on to Queensway after that and bought myself a pair of Adidas Adizero CS. In my new found favourite RED.

This time I am determined to run my half-marathon in Dec!! Training begins tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment