AFTER 2.5 years... 3 attempts... and a few thousand dollars spent...
I HAVE FINALLY PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!
Haha... Elated and on the brink of disbelief. Gosh, really thank God for the license. It must be His grace that I passed - or at least, I think that was the lesson I have learnt - because the tester actually had to do an emergency brake on me during the test. I neglected to check for oncoming vehicles and nearly had a motorbike crashing into my car. Shucks, I am going to be a road hazard if I don't improve.
Anyway, I've been suppressing the excitement, partly due to the fact that there's no car for me to drive as yet. Waiting for my dad to offer his. Which is later this evening -- first drive w/o the 'L'-plate! (Alright, confession - I've driven without an 'L' plate once, illegally :S)
Moral of the story: Don't give up! You'll pass eventually!
1 comment:
Xinhui,Congratulation!!
I am so glad to hear that you have finally managed to get the license.
I remember that you began exercise in Oxford almost 2 years(!) ago. Two years are surprisingly long time for a normal driving license, but I am greatly impressed with your persistent efforts. Anyway, again, congratulation!!
NORI
Post a Comment