Friday, October 12, 2007

woo hoo!

As of 11th October 2007, I have officially worked for ONE YEAR. Woot! Randomly, I am going to post a couple of food pictures. (Quality of photos not fantastic coz they were taken using my mobile.)

First up, cereal cookies. Believe it or not, I had a hand in making these. Yum yum.



Next, dinner at Food for Thought. Let me do a little publicity for them... This is a little eatery across the street from the National Library. The cool thing is that part of their profits goes into charity and the people who work there are really nice and contagiously happy.



We were there to celebrate friends' birthdays. A whole pack of 20 people. Which explains the huge platter of food above. Slurp. Not featured, but also yummy, is the Cream of Mushroom - very organic and funky tasting (though extremely subjective).

Go support them if you can!

No comments: